Pages

Monday, February 13, 2017

2/13/17 my weekend

On Friday Night My Sister drove all the way up from Tallahassee, Florida where she attends college at Florida State. She only told my step dad and kept it a secret from my mom and I so we were very surprised when she showed up at our front door. This was her first time here in Kansas since we moved so she had never seen the house or around overland park. On Saturday we showed her around the neighborhood and drove around to show her our new home. Also on Saturday our whole family switched to from Verizon to sprint so we got all new phones. On Sunday morning I had a baseball tryout with Mac n Seitz. This was my second tryout with them. I made the team but they were already strong in my positions so i wasn't going to get much playing time. Later that day i also had another tryout with Danny Jackson Elite baseball which i also made. This team is just as good but I will get more playing time because they aren't as strong in the positions i play. I chose to play with the Danny Jackson Elite team where I felt it was a better fit for me and where i can get better and exposed more than i can over at Mac n Seitz. Sunday night was my sisters last night here so we all watched a movie as a family. My sister left to go back to college this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment