Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

1/31/17 Words for Teenagers

I agree with some things that John Tapene said. I agree with him when he says " In other words grow up, stop being a cry baby, get out of your dream world and develop a backbone not a wishbone." Too many kids today expect everything to be handed to them in life and its starting to get to the point where nothing will ever be done because all people want to do today is have fun, not make a difference and have responsibilities. And i am a victim of this. I like to have fun a lot more than I like to have responsibilities and sometimes because of this i put of my responsibilities to have fun instead. But i feel that everyone should be allowed to have fun after taking care of our responsibilities because what is the point of living if you cant enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment