Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Blog Post 3/30

Whenever I have free time I usually sit down and watch my favorite show The Office. If you have never heard of it the office is a showed about the everyday life in the office of paper company Dunder Mifflin. It is filmed like a documentary. The show has some big name actors like Steve Carell, Ed Helms, and Craig Robinson. You might feel this show is stupid and boring at first but as you watch more and get to know the characters more you'll start to love it. At first I hated it but as i watched it more it started to grow on me and now it is my favorite show. I've watched the whole 9 seasons through about 5 times on Netflix. Another Show I like to watch is the walking dead. The Walking dead is a very popular series on AMC. It is about the zombie Apocalypse and focuses on a group of people who are fighting to survive it. The show has been airing for several years now and has grown to be one of the most popular shows on television.

No comments:

Post a Comment